PERSONAL RECORD!Dreams Of Tomorrow.Schools Of Hard Knocks:Mountain Climbs:Heaven.

You came to mind today, not sure why, wanted to check to see if you are out of L.A. County, to many people, trapped, stuck, or running races. 

Back in time, had a moment to spare, doing online classes still, no need to wear a mask at home. Content marketing, learning the 7 a's framework, and the things to do, create a story or two, on how to grow, expand and explore.


Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet.

Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic..Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics.. 


Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.PERSONAL RECORD!Dreams Of Tomorrow.Schools Of Hard Knocks:Mountain Climbs:Heaven.

Don’t Be Cruel. What the fuck is Donald doing has he ever held a bible.Listen closely. Apology Accepted, Trust Denied. Want the house, the pool, the hot tub more, dreams and nightmares. Black Lady, senior to delight, words in waves to exchanges, stats, age, location, how tall, retired or not, questions between us now. Dreams in motions, dreams in actions, steps to take, more mountains to climb.
Deep Blue Oceans.In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action. QUESTION..Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.


What will attract me will be what's between your ears and within your heart. Like actual conversation and telling of bad jokes:) ok maybe a few good jokes mixed in. Connectivity, compatibility, and character hold more weight and value to me.It's that simple.I'm a product of my past, not my future.I do hope to hear from you. Wow that took forever”. PERSONAL RECORD!Black, Cali Babe, girl next door, heads above common crazy, 5'4", 125 pounds, 55 plus, Riverside County, visits to Disneyland, every week, searching for a man, giant on land, retired, wits, charms, graces, lion to roar, across the decades, are you the one?




Image may contain: 4 people, text
GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!! AND THANK THE LORD FOR ANOTHER BLESS DAY OF LIFE!! WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND BLESS DAY!!Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet.
Look Inside This Laguna Beach Lighthouse Property-1
Share your defiance:Eyes In The Sky.Time to work! No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic..Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics.. NO! Time to listen, laugh and win W4M, right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments, lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water, plenty of fish in the seas. Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight.



Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit,  Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. Sometimes In Life We Need To Take A Step Back .



No photo description available.
PERSONAL RECORD!Don’t Be Cruel. What the fuck is donald doing has he ever held a bible.Listen closely.Houses, Homes, Housing Matters For Veterans And Seniors.Dreams Of Tomorrow.
Image
Deep Blue Oceans.In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action. QUESTION..Let’s unite! Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!
Image


Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...
VETERANSWITHSKILLSEARTHANGELSTOSOME.BLOGSPOT.COM
Here’s what I got... maybe cuz that’s what I’m looking for but.... If I’m right, write me back if I’m wrong disregard. You are an extremely...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATG Radio Network ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘✨

Cry, forgive, learn and move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.I miss the beach ๐Ÿ˜ญMiss my mother, who died, so long ago.

Hate your BOSS! Whack Your Boss with ways! Exclusively on Android Phones. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‰ I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche